Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Valentine Day........


On Valentine’s Day, we think of people
who have cheered and encouraged us,
who go out of their way
to be kind and caring,
who have enriched our lives
just by being themselves.
You are such a person.
I’m so happy you’re my friend......

Valentine’s Day gives me a reason
to express the feelings
I think about but don’t say
about people who enrich my life
in unique and meaningful ways.
You are this kind of special person.
When I think of you,
my thoughts are warm, and fond,
and filled with admiration.
I feel blessed to know you.
May your Valentine’s Day
be filled with the love and respect you deserve......

Valentine’s Day is all about
Special feelings warm and fond,
And friend, I knew right from the start
We had a very special bond.
Our time together is a gift..

You’re interesting and warm and fun!
And when I need to talk and share,
I think of you, friend; you’re the one.
We’re always true and real together.

We have no reason to pretend.
I’m thankful that you’re in my life,
My trusted, cherished Valentine friend...........

1 comment: